An Insight Into the Backend Infrastructure Of A Modern Digital Bank – Monzo Architecture
Monzo is a digital, mobile-only, bank based in the United Kingdom. It is one of the earliest app-based digital banks in the UK. Monzo set a record for the quickest crowd-funding campaign in history raising 1 million pounds in 96 seconds via the CrowdCube investment…
Open Banking Architecture – Build Fintech Apps Consuming the Open APIs
Open banking is a financial services term originated from the concept of Open innovation that means no secrecy, no hold of a centralized authority over our data in this information age. Things should be transparent. Something along the lines of the blockchain philosophy. Open banking…
- Product Development Roadmap – Insights, By A Developer, Into The Process Of Developing New Products From The Bare Bones
- Are You Certain You Need A Mobile App For Your Business? – Bootstrapping Your Startup
- Google Databases: How Do Google Services Store Petabyte-Exabyte Scale Data?
- YouTube Database – How Does It Store So Many Videos Without Running Out Of Storage Space?
- Web Application Architecture & Software Architecture 101 Course