LinkedIn Real-Time Architecture: How Does LinkedIn Identify Its Users Online?
Hello there, how is it going? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This write-up is an insight into the LinkedIn’s Real-Time Platform Architecture. I talk about how does LinkedIn identify its users online? How does it know when a user on its platform is online or has gone…
Facebook Database [Updated] – A Thorough Insight Into The Databases Used @Facebook
This write-up is a comprehensive insight into the persistence layer of Facebook & the first of the real-life software architecture series. It takes a deep dive into questions like what database does Facebook use? Is it a NoSQL or a SQL DB? Is it just one…
Uber’s Financial Cloud Platform – How A Massive Global Ride Sharing Company is Forecasting it’s Finances with Machine Learning & Data Science
As you read this write up, Uber has expanded across more than 600 cities. Has around 75 million active riders, over 3 million active drivers, handling over 15 million trips every single day. Sustaining its world dominance in taxi cab & peer to peer ride-sharing service. The…
- Product Development Roadmap – Insights, By A Developer, Into The Process Of Developing New Products From The Bare Bones
- Are You Certain You Need A Mobile App For Your Business? – Bootstrapping Your Startup
- Google Databases: How Do Google Services Store Petabyte-Exabyte Scale Data?
- YouTube Database – How Does It Store So Many Videos Without Running Out Of Storage Space?
- Web Application Architecture & Software Architecture 101 Course