What is a Bit? & A Byte? – A Helpful Guide In Simple Words
Hey!! How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com Today we are talking about the fundamentals… About the Bits & the Bytes. What is a bit? & what does it mean in computing? “This line you just read” uses somewhere around 400 bits of storage memory….
Procedural Generation – A Comprehensive Guide Put in Simple Words
Hey there!! How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This article is a comprehensive write-up on procedural generation. A really cool technique of algorithmically generating content with minimal effort. By the end of this article, we’ll be able to answer all the questions about it…
Uber’s Financial Cloud Platform – How A Massive Global Ride Sharing Company is Forecasting it’s Finances with Machine Learning & Data Science
As you read this write up, Uber has expanded across more than 600 cities. Has around 75 million active riders, over 3 million active drivers, handling over 15 million trips every single day. Sustaining its world dominance in taxi cab & peer to peer ride-sharing service. The…
P2P Peer to Peer Networks – A Practical Super Helpful Guide To Understanding It
Hey there!! How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This article is an in-depth write-up into peer to peer network. What is it? Why use it? How different is it in contrast to a traditional client-server network? Why even bother when we already have a…
Build Your Own Super Cool Sci-Fi Mars Rover with NASA’s Open Source GitHub Repo
Nasa’s Jet Propulsion Lab has open sourced the design specs & the manual, of building a scaled down model of the 6 wheeled Mars rover, that is deployed on Mars for the study of the red planet. So, that means, we can build our own…
- Product Development Roadmap – Insights, By A Developer, Into The Process Of Developing New Products From The Bare Bones
- Are You Certain You Need A Mobile App For Your Business? – Bootstrapping Your Startup
- Google Databases: How Do Google Services Store Petabyte-Exabyte Scale Data?
- YouTube Database – How Does It Store So Many Videos Without Running Out Of Storage Space?
- Web Application Architecture & Software Architecture 101 Course