UUID GUID Oversimplified – Are they Really Unique?
Hello there, How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This write-up is a comprehensive guide to UUID & GUID. It answers pretty much all our questions on the topic. What is a UUID? a GUID? What is the difference between them? Are they really unique?…
What is a Bit? & A Byte? – A Helpful Guide In Simple Words
Hey!! How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com Today we are talking about the fundamentals… About the Bits & the Bytes. What is a bit? & what does it mean in computing? “This line you just read” uses somewhere around 400 bits of storage memory….
Procedural Generation – A Comprehensive Guide Put in Simple Words
Hey there!! How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This article is a comprehensive write-up on procedural generation. A really cool technique of algorithmically generating content with minimal effort. By the end of this article, we’ll be able to answer all the questions about it…
- How Liyas Developed An Open Source API Testing Tool With Over 16K Stars On GitHub
- Product Development Roadmap – Insights, By A Developer, Into The Process Of Developing New Products From The Bare Bones
- Are You Certain You Need A Mobile App For Your Business? – Bootstrapping Your Startup
- Google Databases: How Do Google Services Store Petabyte-Exabyte Scale Data?
- YouTube Database – How Does It Store So Many Videos Without Running Out Of Storage Space?