What is Liquid Software Development? My Take on It
Hey there… How are you doing? Welcome to 8bitmen.com Recently, a software development methodology or I would say a software release methodology to be precise, called the Liquid Software Development caught my eye. Being in the trade of shipping software, I am sure you must…
A Helpful Guide To Building GitHub Apps & Understanding Probot Framework
A very warm welcome to all the code committers out there working day in & out with GitHub ? How are you? Welcome to 8bitmen.com This write-up is an insight into Probot, a framework for developing apps for GitHub. And GitHub Apps as a whole….
What is YAGNI? Why is it Important For Software Development? You Aren’t Gonna Need it
Hey there, brothers… Brothers in arms Wassup… What’s going on? In this write-up, I talk about YAGNI. I’ll talk about how important it is when writing software. I’ll share my industry experiences with it. So, without any further ado… Let’s get on with it …
What Does Software Metric Mean In Software Engineering & Live Production Systems?
Hello, everyone… How are you doing? This write-up is a deep dive into the world of software metrics. I will talk about how metrics are useful to building software and try to answer all of our in general questions on them such as What are…
- Distributed Systems, Scalability & System Design #1 – Heroku Client Rate Throttling
- Zero to Software/Application Architect – Learning Track
- Java Full Stack Developer – The Complete Roadmap – Part 2 – Let’s Talk
- Java Full Stack Developer – The Complete Roadmap – Part 1 – Let’s Talk
- Best Handpicked Resources To Learn Software Architecture, Distributed Systems & System Design